There’s a lot of hokey crap out there that’s advertised to make your dog behave perfectly. I know this because we’ve bought a lot of it. BUT, we’ve still been looking for something that may help Oscar heel properly on walks. Head control collars (halties) work well but he has enough trouble breathing as a brachycephalic dog as it is. Anyway, after reading some reviews we decided to give Premier’s Easy Walk harnesses a try and whadyaknow, they work spectacularly! I’d recommend them to anyone and I’m not even on Premier’s payroll (I wouldn’t turn a cheque down if anyone from Premier reads this).
9 Notes/ Hide
- sithlordstephanie likes this
- predictablecitylife likes this
- queenshiba likes this
- dogjournal likes this
- kweenkali likes this
- jessiamme likes this
- wolfidy likes this
- blusunday reblogged this from smalllittlebulldogs and added:
- annabellesunday said: This worked successfully when my Pit Puppy wore it during her younger months. Making our walks pleasant & controlled. I feel because of it, today at 15 mos. she walks by our side always & today she wears a Martingale Collar w/a 4ft. Lead w/no issue.
- smalllittlebulldogs posted this